Why should I use AcariaHealth Specialty Services?
Wellcare's preferred specialty pharmacy services are available at no additional cost to members taking medication to treat long-term, life-threatening or rare conditions. Our platform of services includes helping members to manage side effects and symptoms, order refills, better administer medications and more.
Our team has experience working with many medications treating a variety of conditions, including:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Crohn's Disease
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Immune Deficiency
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Lysosomal Storage Disorders
To begin using our specialty pharmacy services, you can:
- Call 1-888-246-6953 (TTY 1-855-516-5636), Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST.
- Fax your prescription and contact information to 1-866-458-9245.
Your prescription order should ship within 24 to 48 hours after speaking to an AcariaHealth representative.
We will deliver your medications to your home, doctor's office or an alternative site that you choose.
Specialty Pharmacy is a member of the Wellcare Group of Companies.