Let Us Help You Choose the Plan That's Right for You
Wellcare focuses exclusively on government-sponsored programs like Medicaid and Medicare. So if you are looking for a Medicare Advantage Plan, you have come to the right place. Our plans are easy to understand and give you real savings.
Find What Matters to You: Plans, Providers and Medications
Wellcare offers plans with more coverage than Original Medicare, but without the cost of a Medicare Supplement plan. Our plans also include an extensive network of quality health care providers and some of our plans include prescription drug coverage.
Wellcare's Medicare Advantage plans offer:
- $0 or low monthly premiums
- Many plans with low or no deductibles
- No or low co-pays for primary care physician (PCP) visits
- More benefits than Original Medicare
- Prescription drug coverage with most plans
- Preventive services such as screenings, shots, vaccines, and yearly “Wellness” visits
Before You Complete an Enrollment Application
Please read the Statement of Understanding
Afterward, you will be asked to confirm that you have reviewed them.
Know your Member Rights and Responsibilities
This page outlines the rights and responsibilities for our WellCare Medicare Advantage members.
Understand the WellCare's Conditions and Limitations
This page includes important information about WellCare’s coverage, including eligibility, benefits, conditions and limitations.
The Medicare Program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan's quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan's performance to other plans. The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plan's scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.
Review South Carolina's Star Ratings: