Find a Provider Tool Help
- Go to “What state is your plan in?”
Choose the state from the drop-down menu.
- Go to “What is your plan?”
Choose your plan name from the drop-down menu.
- Go to “Where are you looking?”
You can search by:
- City and State
- County and State
- Zip Code
You can search for a provider here, no matter where you are enrolled. If you choose “City and State,” you must enter your city followed by a comma and then your state name or abbreviation.
- Example: “Spring Hill, Florida” or “Spring Hill, FL”
- Example: “Hernando, Florida” or “Hernando, FL”
- Example: “34609”
- Example: “1234 Little Farms Dr., Sand Hill, FL”
- Choose 5 mi, 10 mi, 25 mi, or 60 mi. from the drop-down menu.
- Under “Please enter keyword to search for and pick a provider type to refine your searches further,” enter a term. This is a required field.
- You may enter your own term, or pick from a list of specialties. Click on “Specialty” in “I need more details about Specialty.” This well let you search specialty terms A-Z.
- The last drop-down below the term will give you filtering options. Choose from “Hospital/Facility,” “Pharmacy,” and “Provider.” These will not limit your search to these types. They are just filtering options.
- To complete your search, click the “Go to Results” button. If you want to start a new search, click “Clear values.” After choosing from the drop-down you can also choose “Advanced Search.” This will apply filters that go with your drop-down choice.
Search Results Page
When you click “Go to Results,” you will get a list of providers that match your search. You can click on any of the provider names in order to see more information.
- At the top right of the results page you will see “List” and “Map” buttons. The default display shows the results as a list of provider names. If you click on the “Map” button, you will see the provider locations on a map. Click the “List” button and you can switch back to the list view.
- You can also compare up to three of these providers side-by-side. Click the “Compare” button on any three. Then click the “Compare Selected” button on the right.
- You can also filter your results using different options in the right tab under “Provider Filters”. Choose any option and click the “Update Results” button.
- Check “Helpful Definitions” or “Specialty Descriptions” in the top right corner of the screen on both the search entry and results pages.
- You may also change your search settings. Click “Refine Search” at the top of the filter tab. Or start a new search by clicking the “New Search” button.