For important information about WellCare’s Medicare Advantage coverage including eligibility, benefits and more, please see our Conditions and Limitations page.
You have the right to file a grievance or provide feedback directly to Medicare about our plan. Complete and submit the Medicare Feedback and Complaint Form.
Medicare has an Office of the Medicare Ombudsman (OMO) that can help you with complaints, grievances and information requests. Visit Medicare.gov for more information about Medicare and/or assistance with complaints and grievances.
WellCare (HMO) is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in WellCare (HMO) depends on contract renewal.
You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
How to access coverage in the event of a disaster or local emergency.
- Allow you access to visit non-participating providers
- Waive authorization requirements of your medical covered services
- Impose a less expensive in-network copayment and cost share amounts if you need to see a provider who is not part of our network
- Waive notification requirements as long as all changes (such as waiving authorizations) benefit you
- Allow you to fill medications sooner than usual to ensure you have what you need during the emergency