Choose the Plan That's Right for You
Medicare is a federal health insurance program available to people 65 and older, people under 65 with certain disabilities and people with end-stage renal disease. Different parts of Medicare cover different services. The parts of Medicare are:
- Part A - Hospital Coverage
- Part B - Medical Coverage
- Part C - Medicare Advantage
- Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
WellCare offers plans with more coverage than Original Medicare, but without the cost of a Medicare Supplement plan. Our plans also include an extensive network of quality health care providers and some of our plans include prescription drug coverage.
Find What Matters to You: Plans, Providers and Medications
- $0 or low monthly premiums
- Many plans with low or no deductibles
- No or low co-payments for primary care physician (PCP) visits
- More benefits than Original Medicare
- Prescription drug coverage with most plans
- Some plans give back some or all of Part B premium
- Low Income Subsidy (LIS) focused plans offer this option to members who qualify for Extra Help.
- Covers many common preventative services (like screenings, shots, vaccines and yearly “Wellness” visits
Looking to enroll in one of our WellCare Medicare Advantage plans?
- Enroll online
- Complete an enrollment form and mail it to:
PO Box 31392
Tampa, FL 33631-3392
Before You Complete an Enrollment Application
Please read the Statement of Understanding
Afterward, you will be asked to confirm that you have reviewed them.
Know your Member Rights and Responsibilities
This page outlines the rights and responsibilities for our WellCare Medicare Advantage members.
Understand WellCare's Conditions and Limitations
This page includes important information about WellCare's coverage, including eligibility, benefits, conditions and limitations.