Healthy Rewards Program: Children's Health Services (Medicaid)
What is the Healthy Rewards Program?
Our Healthy Rewards Program is meant to promote healthy behaviors. It includes activities that can help your child live a healthier life. And your child can earn rewards for completing them!*
Get a reloadable debit or gift card for healthy activities like:
- Getting recommended wellness checkups for your child
- Working with your child’s providers to manage illness (like diabetes)
- Participating and completing activities within the Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss or Substance Use Disorder programs
* Rewards cannot be transferred. If your child leaves our Plan, rewards may not be received.
How do we participate?
Login to our secure member portal and select Healthy Rewards to:
- Tell us when your child has completed a qualifying healthy behavior
- See how your child is doing with his/her health goals
- Get useful health and wellness information
- Get health coaching for your child
If you have questions or want to enroll your child in any of these programs, please call us toll-free at: 1-866-799-5321
Expand the tabs on this page to learn more about healthy activities and programs and their rewards: