Staywell Will Pay for the Drugs that Medicaid Requires You to Have.
It is also important to know that WellCare uses a Staywell Preferred Drug List (PDL).
- The PDL is a list of drugs that we prefer your doctor use
- The drugs on the PDL are organized by brand and generic name
- Quantity, gender and age limits are also provided
Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) Links:
13 and Under Requirements:
- Some drugs for children 13 and under require a consent form
- A parent or legal guardian must complete and sign this form
- The parent or legal guardian should fill out a separate form for each prescribed drug
- Medicaid will no longer pay for these drugs without the signed form.
- You and your doctor will need to be able to provide a copy of the form when it is required.
- Content form
If you need help, please call Customer Service. You can reach them at 1-866-334-7927 (TTY 1-877-247-6272). Call Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.