Let Us Help You Choose the Plan That's Right for You
Medicare is a federal health insurance program available to people 65 and older, people under 65 with certain disabilities and people with end-stage renal disease. Different parts of Medicare cover different services. The parts of Medicare are:
- Part A - Hospital Coverage
- Part B - Medical Coverage
- Part C - Medicare Advantage
- Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
WellCare offers plans with more coverage than traditional Medicare, but without the cost of a Medicare Supplement plan. Our plans also include an extensive network of quality health care providers and some of our plans include prescription drug coverage.
Find What Matters to You: Plans, Providers and Medications
- $0 or low monthly premiums
- Many plans with no deductibles
- No or low co-payments for primary care physician (PCP) visits
- More benefits than traditional Medicare
- Prescription drug coverage with most plans. (Just looking for drug coverage? View our stand-alone prescription drug plans)
Looking to enroll in one of our WellCare Medicare Advantage plans?
- Enroll online
- Complete an enrollment form and mail it to:
Medicare evaluates plans based on 5-star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.
The Medicare program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan's quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan's performance to other plans. The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plans' scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.