Missouri Care is Proud to Introduce a New Program for Expectant Moms.
The Missouri Care Maternity Program gives you helpful tools and information to make healthy choices while pregnant. After all, healthy choices make for a healthier baby. The program is administered by Optum. It helps you better understand and manage your pregnancy. You will get help throughout your pregnancy and for 2 weeks after you have your baby.
The Missouri Care Maternity Program Includes:
- Assessments to help us know how you are doing
- Access to health website for health education information and resources
- A book called Your Journey Through Pregnancy that has information on pregnancy, delivery and newborn care
- Missouri Care immunization chart – current recommended infant schedule
- Nurse line Support – you will be able to contact a nurse 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- If you have special needs, you will be contacted by Missouri Care nurse
Enroll today at 1-844-225-BABY (1-844-225-2229) or learn more now.