GED Test Benefit Program
When you pass the GED test, you can improve your future. WellCare of Nebraska wants to help you reach this goal. That is why we will pay the testing fee for our eligible members.
How to Qualify for WellCare of Nebraska Benefit Program for the GED Test
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Not have graduated from an accredited high school
- Not have received a high school equivalency certificate or diploma
- Not be currently enrolled in a regular high school
- Have a valid ID care, driver’s license or state ID
Get Help Before You Take the Test
Studies show that you are more likely to pass the test the first time if you:
- Spend at least 40 hours in state-approved adult education classes
- Complete a TABE test
- Score a minimum overall average standard score of 540 on the Official GED Practice Test
Once you do these tasks, WellCare of Nebraska will mail a voucher number to you.
Complete These Tasks at a GED Testing Center
When you are ready to take the test, bring the following to an adult testing center:
- Your voucher number
- Your state ID card
- Your WellCare of Nebraska ID card
Do you need a list of computer-based testing centers? Please visit GED Testing Services.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license. This content is not endorsed or approved by ACE or GED Testing Service.