Duration/Type: 12-month PGY1 residency
Application Deadline: January 7
Start Date: July 1
NMS Code: 154914
What You Need
- Pharmacist degree from an ACPE-certified school or college of pharmacy
- Licensure from Florida Board of Pharmacy by the first Monday in September
- All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will not require sponsorship now, or in the future.
Submitting Application Materials
WellCare participates in PhORCAS (Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application). All applicants should submit application materials through this web-based application tool to be considered.
Please have your completed application submitted by January 7. An application is considered complete if it contains all of the following items:
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Letter of intent.
- Three professional recommendations.
- Official university transcripts.
We require an on-site interview to WellCare Health Plans for final acceptance into our program. Applicants will be invited in February or March based upon their application materials and interview by phone or at the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting & Exhibition. The interview will include a candidate presentation.
ASHP Resident Matching Program
WellCare PGY1 applicants MUST register to participate in the program. To register, visit https://www.natmatch.com/ashprmp/.
WellCare's residency coordinator may be reached at:
WellCare Health Plans, Inc.