Let Us Help You Choose the Plan That's Right for You
Wellcare focuses exclusively on government-sponsored programs like Medicaid and Medicare. So if you are looking for a Medicare Advantage Plan, you have come to the right place. Our plans are easy to understand and give you real savings.
Find What Matters to You: Plans, Providers and Medications
Wellcare offers plans with more coverage than Original Medicare, but without the cost of a Medicare Supplement plan. Our plans also include an extensive network of quality health care providers and some of our plans include prescription drug coverage.
Wellcare's Medicare Advantage plans offer:
- $0 or low monthly premiums
- Many plans with low or no deductibles
- No or low co-pays for primary care physician (PCP) visits
- More benefits than Original Medicare
- Prescription drug coverage with most plans
- Preventive services such as screenings, shots, vaccines, and yearly “Wellness” visits
The Medicare program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan's quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan's performance to other plans. The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plans' scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.
Review Connecticut's Star Ratings: