Kentucky Authorization Update
The Authorization Lookup Tool Has Moved.
In order to ensure accuracy, Wellcare providers must now enter specific member information in order to determine whether prior authorization is required for certain services and procedures.
To maintain privacy, this process has been moved from our public website to our secure Provider Portal. Simply log in and select “Create New Authorization” from the Care Management tab to get started.
Log in to the secure Provider Portal
Not registered on our secure Provider Portal yet?
It only takes a few moments to sign up for an account and start benefiting from a variety of tools that make it easier to do business with us:
- Submit Authorizations and Claims
- View Authorization and Claim Status
- View Member Profiles, including:
- Eligibility and Benefits
- Recent Authorizations
- Recent Claims
- Care Gaps
- Visit History
- Pharmacy Utilization
- Secure Messaging with Wellcare
- Chat online with Member Services agents, and more.
- You no longer need multiple accounts for different locations. Create one account and we will affiliate you to your multiple locations!
NOTE: All services rendered by non-participating providers and facilities require prior authorization.
Authorization Tool Changes: Frequently Asked Questions